Superior Motorcycle Rental | Independent GPS Tours | Fully Guided Tours | Club/group Tours
Whether it's a Triumph, BMW, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Suzuki, or even a Royal Enfield, find your freedom the South Pacific Way! Choose from over 30 immaculate, late model motorcycles for reliable, safe road touring throughout New Zealand. With their Main Base in Christchurch, gateway to the glorious Southern Alps, and agents in Queenstown and Auckland, this professional and dedicated family business is your ticket to motorcycle heaven.
- Rental Only - hire one of the best bikes in New Zealand and go your own way;
- GPS Self-guided Tours - ride independently with the support of a GPS taking you to your lodgings via all the hot-spots and best biking roads;
- Fully-guided - join one of our famous Premier Tours or let us organise your group or club tour, supported by our professional guides.
Welcome to clean, unpolluted New Zealand, and to wonderful unspoilt landscapes of unbelievable natural scenic beauty, with warm, friendly people like us to safely show you the way. By motorcycle, New Zealand's twin islands provide an adventure beyond imagination. South Pacific Motorcycle Tours specialise in providing riders with a unique, safe experience, affordable activity and lodging options, and the ultimate motorcycle trip of a lifetime on New Zealand's thrilling roads.
This award-winning family business is the leading motorcycle tour and rental provider to discerning motorcyclists from all around the world.
Owners Carole & Mike and their dedicated team live and breathe all things motorbike, so not only will you receive a professional service, but also a friendly and knowledgeable one. South Pacific Motorcycle Tours meet strict government-controlled standards and environmental criteria to ensure your safety and to earn New Zealand's official mark of Quality.
What's the South Pacific difference?
Recent Testimonial - Geoff, Caloundra, Australia
- Trustworthy, award-winning company
- Safe, low-mileage, immaculately presented road-touring motorbikes
- Warm, friendly, personal service
- Quiet, traffic-free location
- High Quality accessories
- Qualified on-site mechanics
- Free Christchurch/SPMT Base transfers (3+ days)
- Excellent facilities - packing tables, under-cover reception, tea/coffee/ shower, luggage storage, off-site parking;
- Expert, friendly advice
- If it all sounds too good to be true, go to Tripadvisor for completely unbiased customer reviews, or one of our international ambassadors who are past customers from your own country.
"This is the second time we have hired bikes from the crew at South Pacific. Both times the bikes have been prsented in an'as new' condition, fully serviced and ready to go. Last trip we covered 2400kms in 6 days without a problem and this time swe did a massive 3600kms in 8 days, again with not one hiccup.
Yes, you can get cheaper rates, however you need to ask yourself what happens to the rest of your trip when the bike breaks down in one of the many remote areas of this beautiful country? Do yourself a favour and hire one of their bikes and have a great time on some of the most spectacular riding roads in the world. Remember the old saying "You get what you pay for" and "the quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten"