Motorcycle Rental | Independent GPS Tours | Fully Guided Tours | Club/group Tours
Whether Triumph, Harley, Honda, Suzuki or BMW - Ride Your Own Way and choose from over 30 immaculate, new and late model machines for reliable, safe motorcycle road touring throughout New Zealand.
- Rental Only - hire an immaculate, late-model motorcycle and go your own way;
- GPS Self-guided Tours - ride independently with the support of a GPS taking you to your lodgings via all the hot-spots and best biking roads;
- Fully-guided - join one of our famous Premier Tours or let us organise your group or club tour, supported by our professional guides.
Welcome to the most beautiful, unspoilt place on Planet Earth. By motorcycle, New Zealand's twin islands provide an adventure beyond imagination. This award-winning family business is the leading motorcycle tour and rental provider to the New Zealand tourism industry. South Pacific Motorcycle Tours specialise in providing riders with a unique, personal experience and the ultimate motorcycle trip of a lifetime on New Zealand's thrilling roads.
Situated just north of Christchurch City and Airport, South Pacific Motorcycle Tours is your gateway to the glorious Southern Alps and the rest of 'NZ' - pure motorcycle heaven everywhere you go. Owners Carole & Mike Lester and their dedicated team live and breathe all things motorbike - so you will always receive a friendly and knowledgeable service. Your safety comes first, and South Pacific Motorcycle Tours meet strict government-controlled standards and environmental criteria to earn New Zealand's official quality mark of 'Qualmark Endorsed' and 'Enviro-award Silver'.
The motorcycles are reliable, clean, immaculately presented, and safe. With depots in Auckland and Queenstown and agents throughout New Zealand, South Pacific Motorcycle Tours will make your New Zealand motorcycle dream come true.
What's the South Pacific difference?
Testimonial - Lew V, Clermont, Australia
"Great people to deal with - picked us up from our hotel. Picked up bikes in Christchurch and dropped them off in Auckland.10 days on the best roads ever with well presented/maintained bikes and touring gear - Perfect holiday and memories which will last a lifetime - I couldn't be happier!"
- Trustworthy, award-winning company
- Immaculate road-touring motorbikes
- Personal service
- Quiet, traffic-free location
- Quality accessories
- Qualified on-site mechanics
- Free Christchurch/SPMT Base transfers (3+ days)
- Packing tables, shop, reception lounge, tea/coffee/ shower, luggage storage, off-site parking;
- Expert, friendly advice
- If it all sounds too good to be true, go to Tripadvisor for completely unbiased customer reviews, or one of our international ambassadors who are past customers from your own country.