Motorcycle Rental | Independent GPS Tours | Fully Guided Tours | Club/group Tours
"Whether it's a Triumph, Harley, Honda, Suzuki or BMW, 'Ride Your Own Way' and choose from over 30 immaculate, late model machines for reliable, safe motorcycle road touring throughout New Zealand"
- Rental Only - hire an immaculate, late-model motorcycle and go your own way;
- GPS Self-guided Tours - ride independently with the support of a GPS taking you to your lodgings via all the hot-spots and best biking roads;
- Fully-guided - join one of our famous Premier Tours or let us organise your group or club tour, supported by our professional guides and luggage vehicle.
Welcome to the most beautiful, unspoilt place on Planet Earth. By motorcycle, New Zealand's twin islands provide an adventure beyond imagination. This 100% New Zealand award-winning family business is the leading motorcycle tour and rental provider to the New Zealand tourism industry. South Pacific Motorcycle Tours specialise in providing riders with a unique, personal experience and the ultimate motorcycle trip of a lifetime on New Zealand's thrilling roads.
Situated just north of Christchurch City and Airport, South Pacific Motorcycle Tours is your gateway to the glorious Southern Alps and the rest of 'NZ' - pure motorcycle heaven everywhere you go. Owners Carole & Mike Lester and their dedicated team live and breathe all things motorbike - so you will always receive a friendly and knowledgeable service. Their immaculate, late-model Triumph, Harley-Davidson, Honda Suzuki and BMW motorcycles are available for hire on-road touring, they're reliable, clean, immaculately presented, and safe. With agents throughout New Zealand including Auckland and Queenstown, South Pacific will make your New Zealand motorcycle dream come true.
Your safety comes first, and South Pacific Motorcycle Tours meet strict government-controlled standards and environmental criteria to earn New Zealand's official quality mark of 'Qualmark Endorsed' and 'Enviro-award Silver'.
What's the South Pacific difference?
Testimonial - Lew V, Clermont, Australia
"Great people to deal with - picked us up from our hotel. Picked up bikes in Christchurch and dropped them off in Auckland.10 days on the best roads ever with well presented/maintained bikes and touring gear - Perfect holiday and memories which will last a lifetime - I couldn't be happier!"
- Trustworthy, award-winning company
- Immaculate motorbikes for use on tar-sealed roads only
- Personal service
- Quiet traffic-free locations
- Quality accessories
- Qualified on-site mechanics;
- Free Christchurch/SPMT Base transfers for 3day+
- Best facilities:-packing tables, shop, reception lounge, tea/coffee/ shower, luggage storage, off-site parking;
- Expert, friendly advice
- If it all sounds too good to be true, go to Tripadvisor for completely unbiased customer reviews, or one of our international ambassadors who are past customers from your own country.