Motorcycle Rental | Independent GPS Tours | Fully Guided Tours | Club/group Tours
Whether it's a Triumph, BMW, Royal Enfield, Harley, Honda or Suzuki motorcycle, find your freedom the South Pacific Way and choose from over 30 immaculate, late model machines for reliable, safe motorcycle road touring throughout New Zealand. The South Pacific Motorcycle Tours main base is in Christchurch, gateway to the glorious Southern Alps, with agents in Queenstown and Auckland.
- Rental Only - hire an immaculate, late-model motorcycle and go your own way;
- GPS Self-guided Tours - ride independently with the support of a GPS taking you to your lodgings via all the hot-spots and best biking roads;
- Fully-guided - join one of our famous Premier Tours or let us organise your group or club tour, supported by our professional guides.
Welcome to clean, unpolluted New Zealand, and to wonderful unspoilt landscapes of unbelievable natural scenic beauty, and warm, friendly people to safely show you the way. By motorcycle, New Zealand's twin islands provide an adventure beyond imagination. South Pacific Motorcycle Tours specialise in providing riders with a unique, 100% Pure New Zealand experience, affordable activity and lodging options, and the ultimate motorcycle trip of a lifetime on New Zealand's thrilling roads.
This award-winning family business is the leading motorcycle tour and rental provider to discerning motorcyclists from all around the world.
Owners Carole & Mike and their dedicated team live and breathe all things motorbike, so not only will you receive a professional service, but also a friendly and knowledgeable one. South Pacific Motorcycle Tours meet strict government-controlled standards and environmental criteria to ensure your safety and to earn New Zealand's official mark of Quality.
What's the South Pacific difference?
Recent Testimonial - Rhonda Cornelius, Texas, USA
- Trustworthy, award-winning company
- Safe road-touring motorbikes
- A warm, friendly, personal service
- Quiet, traffic-free location
- Quality accessories
- Qualified on-site mechanics
- Free Christchurch/SPMT Base transfers (3+ days)
- Packing tables, shop, reception lounge, tea/coffee/ shower, luggage storage, off-site parking;
- Expert, friendly advice
- If it all sounds too good to be true, go to Tripadvisor for completely unbiased customer reviews, or one of our international ambassadors who are past customers from your own country.
"Thank you for taking such exquisite care of us on our motorcycle trip. You and your team truly embody the spirit of hospitality and excellent service. Words alone can not express my feelings of deep gratitude to you and everyone who cared for us during our extraordinary journey. What an amazing gift!!"