Superior Motorcycle Rental | Independent GPS Tours | Fully Guided Tours | Club/group Tours
Whether it's a Triumph, BMW, Harley, Honda, Suzuki, or Royal Enfield, find your freedom the South Pacific way. Hire from our large fleet of highest quality new or low-mileage motorcycles for reliable, safe road touring throughout New Zealand. Choose from Rental Only, a self-guided tour by GPS, or a fully guided tour. Our professional, friendly and totally dedicated family business is based near Christchurch, gateway to the glorious Southern Alps, and truly your ticket to motorcycle heaven. We also have superb agents in Queenstown and Auckland. Our Mission Statement is to provide motorcyclists from all around the world with an unsurpassed motorcycle touring experience that's unique, memorable, safe, and the best available in New Zealand.
- Rental Only - hire one of the best bikes in New Zealand and go your own way;
- GPS Self-guided Tours - ride independently with the support of a GPS taking you to your lodgings via all the hot-spots and best biking roads;
- Fully-guided - join one of our famous Premier fully guided motorcycle tours or let us organise your group or club tour
New Zealand is a clean, unpolluted small country with wonderful unspoilt landscapes of unbelievable natural scenic beauty, with warm, friendly people like us to safely show you the way. By motorcycle, New Zealand's twin islands provide an adventure beyond imagination. South Pacific Motorcycle Tours specialise in providing riders with a unique, safe experience, affordable activity and lodging options, and the ultimate motorcycle trip of a lifetime on New Zealand's thrilling roads.
We're professional and totally dedicated to providing you with the very best of everything that on New Zealand has to offer. Since 2003 we've been the leading the way with motorcycle tour and rental to discerning motorcyclists from around the world. We l
ive and breathe all things motorbike, so not only will you receive a professional service, but also a friendly and knowledgeable one. South Pacific Motorcycle Tours meet strict government-controlled standards and environmental criteria to ensure your safety and to earn New Zealand's official mark of Quality.
What's the South Pacific difference?
Recent Testimonial - Geoff, Caloundra, Australia
- Motorcycles that have never been off-road
- Motorcycles that are kitted out with luggage specifically for your needs;
- Motorcycles that are safe, reliable, and immaculately presented
- Motorcycles that are either new or have low-mileage
- An extremely friendly service
- Start your ride on a traffic-free road
- Qualified on-site mechanics
- Free Christchurch/SPMT Base transfers
- Excellent facilities - packing tables, under-cover reception, tea/coffee/ shower, luggage storage, off-site parking
- If it all sounds too good to be true, go to Tripadvisor for completely unbiased customer reviews, or one of our international ambassadors who are past customers from your own country.
"This is the second time we have hired bikes from the crew at South Pacific. Both times the bikes have been prsented in an 'as new' condition, fully serviced and ready to go. Last trip we covered 2400kms in 6 days without a problem and this time swe did a massive 3600kms in 8 days, again with not one hiccup.
Yes, you can get cheaper rates, however you need to ask yourself what happens to the rest of your trip when the bike breaks down in one of the many remote areas of this beautiful country? Do yourself a favour and hire one of their bikes and have a great time on some of the most spectacular riding roads in the world. Remember the old saying "You get what you pay for" and "the quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten"